Charity Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.  Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation please print and complete this form then send it to Woodbridge Riverside Trust at the address below


to: Woodbridge Riverside Trust (Charity Registration Number 1,159,510).

I want to Gift Aid my donation of £______________ and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years

If you would like the donation to support a specific project please underline the relevant project below:

The Longshed fit out and activities           Friends of the Longshed

The  Anglo-Saxon Ship                               Skiff-building in the Longshed


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My Details

Title ____________________ First name or initial(s) ________________________________

Surname _________________________________________________________________

Full Home address _________________________________________________________


Postcode_________________________ Date ____________________________________

Please send this form to:

Woodbridge Riverside Trust, The Longshed, Tide Mill Way, Woodbridge IP12 1FP


Please notify the Woodbridge Riverside Trust if you: 

  1. want to cancel this declaration
  2. change your name or home address
  3. no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


Find out more